Painting Services in Vancouver, BC
A Warehouse & Townhouse Painting Company
Vanguard Painting is a family-owned and operated company offering interior & exterior painting services to Vancouver, BC clients. We were established in 1998 by Quentin Miller and our company’s growth and success are built around satisfying our clients’ needs to complete commercial, industrial, multi-unit strata/residential, or home painting projects.
Vancouver, BC High-Rise & Exterior Painters
We guarantee we will not sub-contract or broker your project to a third-party subcontractor (link to employee-based labour model page). When you hire Vanguard Painting, our employees ensure we meet high professional painting standards while our management team keeps us up to date on our liability insurance and WorkSafeBC coverage.
About Our Professional Painting Services
Clients depend on Vanguard Painting’s professional team to complete projects of all many varieties. We have ample experience working with businesses and private homeowners to deliver excellent interior and exterior painting. Our specialized expertise and skillset apply to all the following project types:
- Commercial Painting – Our team of painters has completed numerous projects throughout the Lower Mainland at shopping malls, small businesses, warehouses, and office buildings. We operate boom lifts, swing stages, spray machines, pressure washers, and other specialized equipment to deliver top-notch results.
- Industrial Painting – We handle a wide range of industrial projects, including holding tanks, factories, industrial complexes, warehouses, and grain elevators. Our painting specialists have decades of experience and understand how to plan and prepare jobs like steel preparation and repainting.
- Multi-Residential/Strata Painting – Our team specializes in multi-unit strata complexes ranging from townhouses to towers, be they low-rise or high-rise. No strata complex is too big or small for our painting professionals to handle, and we are trained in ladder safety and other fall protection.
- Residential Painting – Whether you need a new colour on your house or want to prepare it for sale by refreshing its paint, we have you covered. Our residential projects have included apartments, penthouses, heritage houses, Tudor-style homes, and even million-dollar waterfront mansions.
- Epoxy Flooring – Warehouses, showrooms, and other commercial areas are perfect for epoxy flooring because of its uniform and durable finish. We have training and experience in stripping, refinishing, and coating both concrete and metal floors with a broad range of flooring products.
- Specialty Services – We offer additional services to clients, including concrete repair, caulking, waterproofing, wood staining, wood refinishing, and commercial vinyl & wallpaper.
Why Choose Vanguard Painting for Your Project?
Whether you need a fresh coat of paint on your commercial structure or expertly finished epoxy flooring in your warehouse, Vanguard Painting is a prime service provider. Our entire team works hard to complete every project while maintaining our high standards of customer service, quality, and professionalism. Since 1998, we have offered our versatile services to clients of all types, building extensive experience in working of a wide array of structures as well as in the best methods to complete painting, flooring, and many other project types.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you and schedule service at your commercial, residential, or industrial building. We invite you to book an estimate for your project and find out the potential cost, free-of-charge.
AM Projects & ConsultingIn the spring of 2007, Vanguard Painting Ltd was contracted to strip and repaint the Biltmore Apartments, a century old building in Vancouver. This non-standard assignment began with the removal of a silicone-based elastomeric compound, a task bearing so much risk and uncertainty that other vendors in the city would not provide estimates. Vanguard experimented with a number of options and developed a process that removed the elastomeric layer without damage or abrasion to the underlying surface. I have no hesitation recommending Vanguard Painting for either standard or unusual assignments. They are among the few who take care to understand and deliver on their commitment. The Vanguard team is courteous and the results are second to none. Allen Moore Professional Engineer AM Projects & Consulting
This building is a concrete, 15-storey high-rise located in New Westminster. It was one of the bigger multi-residential jobs we completed in summer 2015. The tower exterior was first pressure washed and numerous cracks needed caulking. The entire ...
Multi-Residential/Strata READ MORE +
Rogers Arena Exterior
This job was completed in October 2015. Even though Vanguard has been continuously working inside the Rogers Arena, being able to work on the exterior again brings back a lot of good memories. After the big red Rogers Arena sign was removed, there...
Commercial READ MORE +
Vanguard Painting Food Drive 2015
Thanks to all of you good souls for your generous food donations! As promised, on Friday Dec 11, we made a big delivery to the Covenant House in downtown Vancouver. Pretty much all our employees chipped in, as well as many of our business partners an...
Charity READ MORE +