Get in touch with us now with any questions or comments you have about our services, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
How To Reach Us:
OUR OFFICE LOCATION & MAILING ADDRESS
18488 McMillan Road
Surrey, BC V3Z 9V2
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Industrial Painting Services in Vancouver, BC
Providing Professional Painting in the Lower Mainland Since 1998
Vanguard Painting has provided outstanding commercial, residential, and industrial painting services in Vancouver, BC for decades. We have built our business on a commitment to satisfy our clients’ needs with complete painting, washing, epoxy flooring, and other services that meet our high standards of quality. We pair our impressive skillset and expertise with friendly and professional customer service, focusing on each client’s unique property and the services they require. While all our painting, flooring, and other services achieve high-quality results, we keep them affordable to ensure residents and businesses can always get what they need to maintain their homes and buildings. Let us show you why our clients trust us with their interior and exterior work and reach out to us later for additional projects.
Stellar Commercial, Industrial, & Residential Services
Our versatile collection of services covers various property management needs, enhancing a property’s appearance and durability to add value and appeal. We offer all the following services to clients:
- Commercial Painting – Our company is well-known by commercial property managers for the numerous painting projects we have completed at landmark buildings, such as Canada Place, International Village, Rogers Arena, and the Vancouver Convention Centre. We offer exemplary painting services to shopping malls, office buildings, restaurants, small businesses, chain retail stores, and many other buildings.
- Industrial Painting – If you have an industrial project involving a new coat of paint on your warehouse, factory, or another building type, our team is ready to help you. We specialize in painting services, either on a fixed-price basis or an hourly basis if the work is maintenance-related.
- Residential Painting – You might want to change the colours of your own house, or perhaps your peeling paint is a blemish when you show your property to prospective buyers. We have your painting needs covered, with excellent workmanship and impressive results on various home types, including Tudor houses, heritage houses, craftsman-style homes, and million-dollar waterfront properties.
- Multi-Residential/Strata Painting – Whether your multi-residential property is a towering skyline feature or a two-story co-op, our professional team has the specialized skills and equipment to paint your building. We manage painting projects on various multi-unit complex stratas, from low-rise and high-rise buildings to towers and townhouses.
- Specialty Services – Our services extend beyond painting your building. We offer a wide array of specialty services to address various property care needs. Let us repair your cracked, spalling, or damaged concrete, or we can caulk any cracks and restore your waterproofing system. Our wood staining and refinishing give your woodwork a beautiful look, while commercial vinyl and wallpaper are perfect for high-wear-and-tear areas.
- Epoxy Flooring – Put a beautiful finish on your showroom, parkade, or warehouse floor with epoxy floor coating for concrete and metal floors. These coatings can add years of life to commercial properties because of their scratch resistance and durability. Our team handles all the stripping, refinishing, and coating for a wide array of flooring epoxy products.
Contact Vanguard Painting in Vancouver, BC
Vanguard Painting is ready to serve clients with our extensive selection of services for commercial, industrial, and multi-residential properties. Whether you need epoxy flooring at your warehouse or commercial painting services to keep your building up to date, we have you covered.
Contact us today to discuss your project and get more information about how Vanguard Painting can help you. If you need a projected cost to plan your project budget, you can book an estimate and get an accurate figure.